This delicious crafted cocktail serves up to 4 and can last 3 days in the refrigerator. Put a spring in your step with this fresh and light recipe. Making sangria is the perfect way to freshen up an already-opened bottle of wine!
Follow along with our TikTok tutorial here.
- Combine 1 bottle of Hotel Collection Chardonnay 10, 1 cup of white rum, and a ¼ cup of St. Germaine into a glass pitcher (You can use less liquor if desired)
- Add in 2 cups of fresh honeydew juice and ¼ cup of cucumber juice - Pro Tip - If you don't have a juicer, cut up your melon and cucumber and put into a food processor until it's mush. Pour into a mesh strainer and gently press with a spoon over a bowl to catch the juice. Use a thin clean cloth to further squeeze remaining juice.
- Add a handful of mint
- A handful of honeydew, thinly sliced
- A handful of cucumber, thinly sliced
Let steep in refrigerator for 30 minutes - 2 hours
Stir gently to muddle flavors
- Add 3-4 ice cubes & enjoy
- Complete with White Wine Glassware Set
Tag us in your cocktail creations and use the hashtag #HotelCollection on social media for a chance to be featured on our page.
Honeydew melon contains several nutrients that are vital for repairing and maintaining strong bones including folate, vitamin K, vitamin C, and magnesium. This melon is a low-sodium and potassium-rich fruit that can help you maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
Please celebrate responsibly. Must be 21 years or older to purchase.